• Till date 2,48,799 farmer’s data uploaded in the portal and 2,29,962 nos. successfully enrolled.
• Rs. 271.03 Cr. transferred to the accounts of 2,25,227 nos. farmers.
|2||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)||• 2,06,092 farmers for 31,235 ha. paddy area insured under the scheme during Kharif,2020.|
|3||Organic Farming||• 6,788 farmers under 12 FPCs are taking up Organic farming in 6,000 ha.
• Another 15,000 ha. new area is being taken up under organic farming during 2020-21.
|4||Kisan Credit Card (KCC)||• Under “Atmanirbhar Bharat” programme, special drive was given by the Govt. to bring all farmers under Kisan Credit Card (KCC) coverage.
• As of now 80,939 KCCs have been sanctioned amounting to Rs. 301.31 Cr., out of which 200.02 cr. has already been disbursed to 50414 farmers during 2020-21.
|5||Crop Diversification||• Under Crop Diversification Programme, crops like hybrid maize (28,000 ha.) and Blackgram (22,000 ha.) is being taken up during 2020-21 with post-harvest processing and value addition support.|
|6||Farm Mechanization||• New farm machineries are being distributed to the farmers.
• Till date 187 Farm Machinery Banks have been established and another 75 is being established during 2020-21.
|7||Paddy Procurement at Minimum Support Price (MSP)||• During 2019-20, 27929.44 MT Paddy procured from 14,470 farmers and Rs. 48.87 Cr. disbursed.
• During 2020-21, 14,145.72 MT Paddy procured from 8,534 farmers and Rs. 25.23 Cr. disbursed.
|8||Soil Health Cards (SHC)||• 1,58,335 Soil Health Cards (SHC) distributed during 2017-18 & 2018-19.
• 17,599 SHCs distributed during 2019-20.
• No target has been allotted by GOI during 2020-21 due to COVID pandemic.
|9||Krishak Bandhu Kendra (KBK)||
• To disseminate advanced technical know-how at farmers’ doorstep, 19 no. “Krishak Bandhu Kendras” have been opened at Agri. Sub-Division level for technology dissemination to the farmers.